Well Being Trust
Well Being Trust is a national foundation dedicated to advancing the mental, social and spiritual health of the nation.
We aim to significantly reduce the personal, familial, social and economic costs of mental illness and substance misuse. To accomplish this, Well Being Trust is establishing and advancing a comprehensive agenda for policies, programs, investment, multisector engagement and other solutions to address the underlying drivers of disease and pain, so everyone can achieve their fullest potential for their lives.
Guided by Chief Executive Tyler Norris and a national advisory council chaired by Maureen Bisognano, Well Being Trust serves to:
- Ease access to care and to the determinants of well-being
- Build resilience in children, teens and families
- Reduce suffering from depression, anxiety and social isolation
- Decrease addiction and substance use, while promoting recovery
- Create hope for people and families living with serious mental illness
- Eliminate stigma everywhere, and grow a culture of well-being in healthy, equitable, resilient communities
Launched by Providence St. Joseph Health in 2016 as an independent 501(c)(3) public charity with an initial seed endowment of $100 million plus an additional $30 million to be invested in California over 2017-2019, Well Being Trust is now investing in approaches that have the potential to model the way forward.
At this time, Well Being Trust is not accepting unsolicited applications for funding.
Oakland, Calif. - Today, Well Being Trust (WBT) announced $8.5 million in new grants as the...
Washington, D.C., May 17, 2018 –Trust for America’s Health (TFAH) and Well Being...
Download the 2017 Well Being trust Annual Report.